Me,Myself et Moi

My photo
Buenos dias world
As I am new to this I thought I would share a few little facts about myself..that is if you're interested

1. Im a half mexican, half turkish (Mexish) born and bred english girl so techincally I am a mongrel.

2. Travelling is an addiction of mine. I find it hard to stay in one place for a long time as I think that this world of ours was made for us to explore.

3. My obsession with food is a little extreme. I used to be one of those girls at school who would ask 'Are you going to finish that?' I love pretty much everthing apart from brussel sprouts and zucchini. I would ban them if I had the power.

4. I could not talk english until I was 6 so my nursery days consisted of Janel bitting the kids to communicate with them. But do not worry. My cannibal days are over...I think.

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Excuse my french ♥

Ok, so I must apologise before for all the F***'ing going on in this small post. But I came across this website a while back and I love all the sweet/sour handmade ideas for the home, that apparently 'funkify' you life. I am not sure if I have ever met a person that has the respectable 'F' word written somewhere in their home but you never know. Perhaps this Christmas someone could  be the proud owner of one of these lovely gifts!









cute earrings

well said

for the Eastenders fans

No comments:

Post a Comment