Me,Myself et Moi

My photo
Buenos dias world
As I am new to this I thought I would share a few little facts about myself..that is if you're interested

1. Im a half mexican, half turkish (Mexish) born and bred english girl so techincally I am a mongrel.

2. Travelling is an addiction of mine. I find it hard to stay in one place for a long time as I think that this world of ours was made for us to explore.

3. My obsession with food is a little extreme. I used to be one of those girls at school who would ask 'Are you going to finish that?' I love pretty much everthing apart from brussel sprouts and zucchini. I would ban them if I had the power.

4. I could not talk english until I was 6 so my nursery days consisted of Janel bitting the kids to communicate with them. But do not worry. My cannibal days are over...I think.

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Yes,I use Gillette Venus ♥


I  imagine that if a waitress heard " Oh, she has a pair of nice legs! " whilst serving to some customers, probably she would feel a little flattered. However what if these two gentlemen were not yapping away about the waitress, but instead of these great pair of 'pins' found on these saucy items! I would most certainly comment on them if I were in a cafe, wouldn't you? Personally, this collection would be perfect if you wanted to have a small tea party and with their vintage-retro feel, it would be brilliant as a gift too! You are able to chose the colour of the shoes between black, gold and red but I much prefer having a bit of a colorful mixture of mini-shoes in my tea cupboard. At the moment, Undergrowth Design have a few Christmas gift sets in store where you are able to buy a few of these items for a great price, so I recommend you to have a look! ♥







That dangerous word


No comments:

Post a Comment