Me,Myself et Moi

My photo
Buenos dias world
As I am new to this I thought I would share a few little facts about myself..that is if you're interested

1. Im a half mexican, half turkish (Mexish) born and bred english girl so techincally I am a mongrel.

2. Travelling is an addiction of mine. I find it hard to stay in one place for a long time as I think that this world of ours was made for us to explore.

3. My obsession with food is a little extreme. I used to be one of those girls at school who would ask 'Are you going to finish that?' I love pretty much everthing apart from brussel sprouts and zucchini. I would ban them if I had the power.

4. I could not talk english until I was 6 so my nursery days consisted of Janel bitting the kids to communicate with them. But do not worry. My cannibal days are over...I think.

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Glover ♥


How many of us remember having those magic gloves as a child which we  believed would miraculously  fit any hand size, but then started to eventually realize that they were not as magical as we once thought as they did not fit everyone but yet still used them? Yes, I was one of those... I gave up using gloves a while back since I would find myself always taking them off and leaving them behind, making me to repurchase a new pair. So eventually I switched to fingerless gloves/ palm warmers that I think are suited for the forgetful gloves owners, who still want to keep their little hands cosy and warm. I came across these Asos gloves, £12, that I think are stylish and perfect for this weather ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment