Me,Myself et Moi

My photo
Buenos dias world
As I am new to this I thought I would share a few little facts about myself..that is if you're interested

1. Im a half mexican, half turkish (Mexish) born and bred english girl so techincally I am a mongrel.

2. Travelling is an addiction of mine. I find it hard to stay in one place for a long time as I think that this world of ours was made for us to explore.

3. My obsession with food is a little extreme. I used to be one of those girls at school who would ask 'Are you going to finish that?' I love pretty much everthing apart from brussel sprouts and zucchini. I would ban them if I had the power.

4. I could not talk english until I was 6 so my nursery days consisted of Janel bitting the kids to communicate with them. But do not worry. My cannibal days are over...I think.

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Brilliant Bee ♥


Growing up I was never much of a dessert lover and would have always considered myself as a 'starter' sort of lady when in a restaurant. Of course that would not stop me from having a delicious treat with my warm cup of Tetley tea curled up in my cosy bed. However as the years have gone by, something drastically changed in my taste buds and they started to go all crazy on me demanding anything sweet-like. My biggest downfall are biscuits. I simply can not sit there and eat just one biscuit...I need to have a few or rather the entire packet in order to feel satisfied! Très terrible, je sais! And for those who know me, well you know by now that I am the number one cookie monster.

Right, enough about myself. I would like to introduce you to Bee's Bakery. A lady who loves to bake and calls herself a 'moonlight baker' but some of these cakes and biscuits look just too good to be made by a moonlighter. For the Jammy Dodgers fans out there, I wanted to share with you Bee's very own jammy biscuits which look delicious and even better... she will cut any word that you desire into the Dodgers lookalike! So if you have always wanted that chance to say something naughty to someone in a biscuit, well here is your chance!


One for my Welsh puppy ♥


Another delightful little fact about this business is that the biscuits are delivered to your front doorstep in a cute Italian three-wheeled van! Now, we do not get many of those around these days do we! Bee will be around various markets during the festive season so look on her website or on Facebook to see where abouts you can track her down ♥

 
Website: http://beesbakery.wordpress.com/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bees-Bakery/151282634884154?v=wall

Thought this was ideal to celebrate the last days of Movember. Hope your tashes are going well boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment