Me,Myself et Moi

My photo
Buenos dias world
As I am new to this I thought I would share a few little facts about myself..that is if you're interested

1. Im a half mexican, half turkish (Mexish) born and bred english girl so techincally I am a mongrel.

2. Travelling is an addiction of mine. I find it hard to stay in one place for a long time as I think that this world of ours was made for us to explore.

3. My obsession with food is a little extreme. I used to be one of those girls at school who would ask 'Are you going to finish that?' I love pretty much everthing apart from brussel sprouts and zucchini. I would ban them if I had the power.

4. I could not talk english until I was 6 so my nursery days consisted of Janel bitting the kids to communicate with them. But do not worry. My cannibal days are over...I think.

Saturday 13 November 2010

Weird but Wonderful


I am totally speechless. Just take a look for yourself!




 Perfect Mexican combo...Taco and a cold beer



 I can see you




 Memories when I used to eat Iced Gems :)


 I am sure we have all had those days where this is used on several occasions!


 Tea anyone???




Superb!

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment