Me,Myself et Moi

My photo
Buenos dias world
As I am new to this I thought I would share a few little facts about myself..that is if you're interested

1. Im a half mexican, half turkish (Mexish) born and bred english girl so techincally I am a mongrel.

2. Travelling is an addiction of mine. I find it hard to stay in one place for a long time as I think that this world of ours was made for us to explore.

3. My obsession with food is a little extreme. I used to be one of those girls at school who would ask 'Are you going to finish that?' I love pretty much everthing apart from brussel sprouts and zucchini. I would ban them if I had the power.

4. I could not talk english until I was 6 so my nursery days consisted of Janel bitting the kids to communicate with them. But do not worry. My cannibal days are over...I think.

Thursday 25 November 2010

Merry Crimbo ♥ from Topshop

It has been a while since I have actually been home for the day when Santa is kind enough to leave me a little gift under the tree. As much as I love my mother's Christmas dinner, I still somehow manage to run away to another part of the world and celebrate it there. I still have not found an answer why I do this but I blame it on my crazy addiction of being a jet-setter. I just feel that life is too short and we need to seize every opportunity we get and do what we love to do the most, what ever that maybe.

And so once again, I am off this year back to see my furry friend, Mr Koala and soak up in the sunshine with Nemo and the gang, that is if they are still there of course. But before I set out on my 23h journey, I would most certainly like to pay Topshop a little visit and hopefully purchase a little something from their Christmas collection, whilst devouring on a Lola cupcake. Who ever had this marvelous idea of selling these cupcakes in the store is a genius! Shopping and eating a lovely treat? I could not think of a better day ♥










No comments:

Post a Comment