Me,Myself et Moi

My photo
Buenos dias world
As I am new to this I thought I would share a few little facts about myself..that is if you're interested

1. Im a half mexican, half turkish (Mexish) born and bred english girl so techincally I am a mongrel.

2. Travelling is an addiction of mine. I find it hard to stay in one place for a long time as I think that this world of ours was made for us to explore.

3. My obsession with food is a little extreme. I used to be one of those girls at school who would ask 'Are you going to finish that?' I love pretty much everthing apart from brussel sprouts and zucchini. I would ban them if I had the power.

4. I could not talk english until I was 6 so my nursery days consisted of Janel bitting the kids to communicate with them. But do not worry. My cannibal days are over...I think.

Monday 15 November 2010

F**k Off

Every time I look at a photo by Gavin Watson it makes me feel a certain 'something'. If I only knew what it is about his work that I find so inspiring I would tell you straight away, but unfortunately I can not find the right words. His recent exhibition called 'Neville', is a reference to his younger brother. It contains images from his childhood, the days of the 80's and the punk and skinhead trend. I hope you like the photos by the 'old skinhead from High Wycombe' as much as I do. ♥











Pop down and see the b/w's for yourself



No comments:

Post a Comment