Me,Myself et Moi

My photo
Buenos dias world
As I am new to this I thought I would share a few little facts about myself..that is if you're interested

1. Im a half mexican, half turkish (Mexish) born and bred english girl so techincally I am a mongrel.

2. Travelling is an addiction of mine. I find it hard to stay in one place for a long time as I think that this world of ours was made for us to explore.

3. My obsession with food is a little extreme. I used to be one of those girls at school who would ask 'Are you going to finish that?' I love pretty much everthing apart from brussel sprouts and zucchini. I would ban them if I had the power.

4. I could not talk english until I was 6 so my nursery days consisted of Janel bitting the kids to communicate with them. But do not worry. My cannibal days are over...I think.

Sunday 14 November 2010

Decorate the Nails Part 2

There is a reason why Barry M Nail Paints were voted the 'Best Inexpensive Nail Polish Range' in InStyle's 100 Best Beauty Buys for 2010. Not only are their range of colours rather superb, but they are also only £2.99 each! From over 50 different shades, you will be able to find a colour that will suite your mood and trend. I feel like these little paints are a nails version of a pick n mix! ♥



Take your pick!

Another Barry M product that I found was the new black Instant Nail Effect nail varnish. In one quick stroke it creates this brilliant effect on your nails.




Please take a look at this short Youtube tutorial video, to help create this effect. 
 
I also came across American Apparel's range of nail paints which could be a few little objects added to your Christmas list. It is possible to buy them in a 3-Pack or 7-Pack in order to save our sacred pennies so go ahead and see which colour you will purchase. How about an outrageous orange or a provocative purple? ... Go on, be daring!



No comments:

Post a Comment