Me,Myself et Moi

My photo
Buenos dias world
As I am new to this I thought I would share a few little facts about myself..that is if you're interested

1. Im a half mexican, half turkish (Mexish) born and bred english girl so techincally I am a mongrel.

2. Travelling is an addiction of mine. I find it hard to stay in one place for a long time as I think that this world of ours was made for us to explore.

3. My obsession with food is a little extreme. I used to be one of those girls at school who would ask 'Are you going to finish that?' I love pretty much everthing apart from brussel sprouts and zucchini. I would ban them if I had the power.

4. I could not talk english until I was 6 so my nursery days consisted of Janel bitting the kids to communicate with them. But do not worry. My cannibal days are over...I think.

Sunday 28 November 2010

Cuppa please ♥

Tea cures everything...well almost everything. Drinking around 6 cups a day is usual for me, especially now that the cold weather has made a way into our lives once again. Normally I can not have a warm tea without having some nice biscuits to go with it, otherwise I just think what is the point? (I know I have a problem) But apart from my crazy addiction, I also enjoy having a mug which I can call my own and that I know will always be there to keep me company during the frosty winter days. Whilst browsing on the fabulous website Not on the highstreet, I found a mug that I think will make the biscuit lovers out there a little happy...or maybe just to Dora ♥


A few from Urban Outfitters





 


Starbucks Mug! I am not sure if they sell it in the UK though but they can be found on the internet. Who said that warm knitted jumpers were just for humans...
L.O.V.E

 

 Another from Notonthehighstreet



If you ever wanted to be an animal for a day

Perhaps a gift for the grandparents to show off their brand new teeth!


Only few days of Movember left!



Do not tell T but I ♥ Coffee too


No comments:

Post a Comment